Monday, December 28, 2009

The Year in Smuction (tm Cami Park)

So I just thought this up, slapped it together. If you aren't here, it's because I'm too lazy to find you!

Also, someone help me with July, please? I'm stumped, and Erlewine (tho I love him) strikes the wrong note--

January
Fear NoBody (scroll down to 2nd piece)
Tracey Rose
Pank

February
Three Mississippi Fictions

Alan Rossi
Hobart

March
Her Parents' Bed
Jared Ward
Dogzplot

April
Snatches
Ethel Rohan
Storyglossia

May
No Means Water Balloon
Mel Bosworth
decomP

June
What Long Legs Mean
Roxane Gay
Dogzplot

July-can't find anything that isn't totally gross.
UPDATE!!! Cami Park's July choice:
I'll Book That Therapy Appointment Soon
Roberta Lawson
Zygote in my Coffee

August
Boilerplate
Lauren Becker
>killauthor

September
Drink & EBay: Bore Butter, $7 ($2.50 shipping and handling), Tuscaloosa, AL

Sean lovelace
Everyday Genius

October
Advice for Locating the Whirl
Tim Jones-Yelvington
elimae

November
The Man from Australia or New Zealand
xTx
Dogzplot

December
Delivery

Meg Pokrass
Wigleaf

2 comments:

Tim Jones-Yelvington said...

Thanks for the link.

What is smuction???

Laura Ellen Scott said...

erm, "hot" flash?