Saturday, November 14, 2009

creepies

hmmm. so far I have seven creepy vsfs, a few in better shape than the others, but I'm happy with the cross chatter amongst them, and I'm not bored yet, either. The piece that may or may not be coming out in Wigleaf (if technical challenges can be resolved) is currently acting as the control personality against which alters react or cope.

It's good to have several of these pieces not really nailed before I move onto other ideas in the series. That way I can resist sending them out. If these stories accumulate into a collection, I want them to depend on each other, and I think I want most of the material to be "new."

Frame of mind: very Nick Antosca, but not as juicy

3 comments:

Steve said...

How intriguing. I look forward to reading these stories!

Scott Garson said...

the fabness of that piece makes the challenges worthwhile...

Ethel Rohan said...

I have no doubt they accumulate into a collection. You go!