Thursday, April 15, 2010

Michelle Reale's Very Leeeetle Book

Just got Michelle Reale's chapbook, Natural Habitat in the mail--12 wee stories in a pretty little book, published by Burning River. My 2 yr old gosh-daughter would advise you to "buy on it!"

To prove it is a little book, these photos for scale. In the first photo, I compare the book to a string bean and an orange. In the second you can see that the book is barely big enough to cover a chihuahua's ass. Click the photos if you care that much.

I deeply love little books. More soon.

2 comments:

Teaberry said...

I love your shown to scale...! That must be a tiny little book.... Newton's ass is pretty small.

Ethel Rohan said...

Fabulous photos, Laura, made me smile big. I love tiny books too. I look forward to my copy. Congrats, Michelle.