Monday, November 22, 2010

Time is hard to predict

This two day work week will be jam packed with things that need to get done, food that must be eaten, and stress that WILL float to the top. I'm going to walk as much as I can so that I can argue with my imaginary friends--

I just noticed we haven't changed the calendar page from October.

The collaborative project seems to have stalled, except that I just blooped out a new, horrible story last night.

I am expecting news, which means I'm as emotionally stable as a 14 year old.

1 comment:

Ethel Rohan said...

Do walk, I don't do nearly enough of it these days. I'm not sure about arguing with imaginary friends, or anyone for that matter. But if it has to be done, go with the imaginary friends.

I hope the awaited news arrives and that it's fantastic news.

XX