Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Retort Magazine

Brentley Frazer is a Fictionaut chum, and he's republished my story "Rot" at Retort Magazine, which I never really explored before even though it's been around since 2001.

But I gotta tell you this thing is a toy box of lit and art. Very few of the usual suspects here, I imagine owing to the fact that it's an Australian operation. Go there now.


"Rot" has had a fine run, and anyone reading my blog has probably already encountered it. It originally ran in Identity Theory, also a fine venue when you can get a reply.

5 comments:

Jason Jordan said...

I commented. :)

Laura Ellen Scott said...

uh oh. what did you say to my massive Australian fan base?!?

katrina said...

Congratulations!

Ethel Rohan said...

I remember this one well, Laura. It's so well done. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

congrats! ROT deserves even more reprints. An amazing story.